Single-use pregnancy detection strip (1 unit)
- Test device (1 unit)
- Disposable dropper (1 unit)
The pregnancy test measures the amount of the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG), which is produced in pregnancy.
- The pregnancy test detects the presence of hCG in urine.
- The i-can pregnancy test is 99% accurate provided the test is performed properly.
Collect the first urine sample in a clean and dry container early morning
- See two markings on the test strip named 'C' (Control) and 'T' (Test)
- Put three drops of urine on the strip
- Wait for 5 minutes to obtain the results
Pack of 1S